Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photobucket
Studying is such a choreeee.Nothing goes into my brain.While I'm memorizing the behind part of the notes, I forgotten about the front part. Then I went to recap what I memorized the front back and I forgotten about the stuffs I just memorized.=.=" It seem to never ending la. Tell me how! 2 papers next week. I haven't even touch anything about NT yet.The progress of me studying OSM is already so horrible.What about NT? =/






Life is never fair.People always get the good stuffs.Me? Bad things always falls on me.Life is so unfair.=/ I tried being optimistic , it seem useless. Why not just continue being pessimistic?To me, being pessimistic equal to prepare for the worst.Isn't that better? No expectation, no disappointment.


Off to study again.:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home