Sunday, July 19, 2009

Been a week since I last blogged. School starts and it sucks! Hahaha.Current addiction during lecture was to play DS. That means I didn't any attention during lecture. =p It's been a gaming week as well. DS, big fish small fish game, chop chilli , Wii. So much of games. And I admit that I sucks in games. Forever losing one leh. My reaction is slowwwwwwwwww. Hahaha.

Photobucket
Caught Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on Friday with Qi and Qian. I fall asleep while watching. When I woke up, I found out that I miss out the important parts of the show.Hahaha.Well well well....


Yesterday went to Orchard with gfs. Bought nothing.Instead, we kept eating! Been eating and eating.I gotta turn into a pig soon.Hahaha. Then went back to Jurong Point to have our dinner with Qi and Kim. Had our dinner at Ajisen and dessert at Bakerzin.See I told you, I have been eating and eating non stop.Some more all good food.Hahahhaa.

Photobucket
AWESOME!:)
Photobucket
7-up with mango ice cream. Nothing special though.
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home